It is with great joy that I offer my ceremony officiant and design services. Together, we will create a ceremony that honors your love and your unique relationship. As an ordained interfaith and interdenominational minister, I officiate ceremonies for couples of all faiths, denominations, and those who are non-affiliated. I specialize in conducting heart-centered, spiritually based ceremonies, and I am happy to include elements from your faith tradition that are important to you. From intimate to large, indoor and outdoor, casual and formal, I can help you to create a meaningful ceremony in a variety of styles and settings.
What can I offer you?
- If you would like to get acquainted before choosing an officiant, I will meet with you free of charge to discuss your plans and ideas.
- With over a decade of experience officiating weddings, I offer my expertise in the design and flow of ceremony, while including your visions.
- I am present not only as an officiant, but also as a consultant, collaborator, and guide, listening to your needs and intentions for the ceremony.
- I will guide you through a ceremony outline to use as framework for designing your ceremony. You will receive a comprehensive planning book containing sample ceremonies, readings, music, prayers and vows. Ultimately, you will choose all of the elements of your ceremony. This book simply provides ideas and suggestions.
- I will draft an initial version of your ceremony, which we will personalize and polish as we work together. You will approve the final version.
- I will manage the requirements for completing and filing your Marriage Certificate.
- I am available through all the stages of ceremony planning, including a guided rehearsal.
Because couples have different ceremony needs and budgets, I offer two packages from which you can choose. Both packages include a personalized ceremony, while one includes more planning meetings and services. Please contact me by phone or email to discuss package details.